DELICIOUS BUTTERCREAM ICING
|Softened wooden spoon margarine or butter or 50/50 mix||grams||250|
|Salt if using margarine||pinch|
|Few drops extra Flavouring if required|
- Beat butter, milk powder, warm water and vanilla essence together with 500g icing sugar – mix well
- Add remaining 500g icing sugar and mix well
- Add colour and flavouring if required.
- Cover with a clean damp cloth direclty onto the icing. Place clingfoil or lid onto container until ready to use..
- Icing can be frozen for up to a month. Defrost throughly and allow icing to reach room temperature before using. You may need to beat it to soften a little bit before use.